Trauttmansdorf (Trček´s) House, the Wide Court - Pohořelec 26/110 (Loretánské Square 4/110, Úvoz Street 44/110), Hradčany
Pohořelec 26/110 (Loretánské Square 4/110, Úvoz Street 44/110), Hradčany
Eastern side of Pohořelec is closed up by the Trauttmansdorf (also known as Trček´s) House, sometimes called the Wide Court, four-wing building ressembling a palace. In the 15th century this house used to be a large inn with stables. An early Baroque portal and roof gables, renovated after 1741, were preserved. Between 1885-86 painter M. Aleš lived here.