-
Pötting Palace (Yellow House) Pötting Palace (Yellow House) 

Pötting Palace (Yellow House) - Karlova Street 8/186, Old Town

Pötting Palace (Yellow House)

Karlova Street 8/186, Old Town

Two originally Gothic, then Renaissance-restyled houses were unified before 1726 through a late Baroque reconstruction, financed by Count František Karel of Pötting. Certain sources claim the plan was designed by J. B. Santini; on the portal there is the coat-of-arms of the Count and his wife Marie Josefa of Žerotín. In 1929-31 the courtyard of the palace was built over and the backside tract was built. Since 1924 the house has been owned by a religious society of the Unitarians (in the vestibule there is a bust of its founder Norbert Čapek).

Sort by: location name

 

number of visitors:

 – Počítadlo.cz           Provoz webu zajišťuje www.internetportal.cz