Group of statues of St. John of Nepomuk - Pohořelec, Hradčany
In the centre of Pohořelec square there is a group of sandstone statues with two angels from 1752. The authorship is doubtful: some sources claim J. A. Quittainer to be the author, other mention T. Hochhaus. The statues were transferred here in 1846 from Hradčany Square where they used to stand by the end of Kanovnická street.