At the Green Lobster - Nerudova Street 43/235, Lesser Town
Nerudova Street 43/235, Lesser Town
Originally a Gothic house underwent a number of reconstructions (year 1598 above the door), its current Baroque appearance is from 1729 (year written on the façade between floors). The house sign, a relief of a lobster adorned with stucco floral decorations, is from 1608. The house was owned by mother of the painter P. J. Brandl who also died there in 1709. Since an adaptation in 1968 the house is connected to the house At the Red Lion.