At the Golden Cluster (At Little Christ) - Malostranské Square 4/267, Lesser Town
Malostranské Square 4/267, Lesser Town
Originally a Gothic townhouse, rebuilt in Renaissance style and Baroque style in 1707-10, its current appearance is from the late Baroque period around 1769. The house sign is from 1623. At the beginning of 15th century the house belonged to a Hussite lawyer Jan of Jesenice, defender of Jan Hus. In the arcade late Renaissance portals were preserved, there are Renaissance and early Baroque painted ceilings preserved in the upper floors.