-
At the Blue Deer (Richtr’s House, Martinic House) At the Blue Deer (Richtr’s House, Martinic House) At the Blue Deer (Richtr’s House, Martinic House) At the Blue Deer (Richtr’s House, Martinic House) 

At the Blue Deer (Richtr’s House, Martinic House) - Small Square 11/459, Old Town

At the Blue Deer (Richtr’s House, Martinic House)

Small Square 11/459, Old Town

The house was founded in 1714-26 by joining several houses together which were originally Medieval. The façade is in Rococo style from 1760, an interesting house portal is Classicist from 1798 (J. Kranner). Before 1400 one of the first pharmacies in Prague was located there. In 1882 the first telephone switchboard in Prague was found there, functioning until 1902. In the basement there is a couple of late Romanesque rooms which were preserved from one of the two original houses.

Sort by: location name

 

number of visitors:

 – Počítadlo.cz           Provoz webu zajišťuje www.internetportal.cz