At St. John of Nepomuk - Nerudova Street 18/213, Lesser Town
Nerudova Street 18/213, Lesser Town
Originally a Renaissance house, built in 1566, was restyled a number of times in the Baroque period; the façade with a stucco decoration is from the turn of the 17th and 18th centuries, the statue of St. Florian and stone vases about the big dormer window dates are also from that period. At the first floor level, remainders of Renaissance sgraffito are apparent. Baroque iron gate was preserved too. A relief of St. John of Nepomuk in the skies from 1730 is on the keystone of the portal.